Part P domestic electrical installations

Part P was introduced in January 2005, it is a part of UK Building Regulations. Part P covers electrical installations in the domestic environment. It is enforceable in the same way as any of the other building regulations and the body who police it at local level is your building control office. In order to undertake legal electrical work on your domestic property, an electrician must be Part P registered. This means that they have undertaken all of the necessary training and are competent to carry out safe electrical work and are able to certificate the work when completed.

Are you looking for a qualified and professional electrician to undertake electrical work on your property?

All it takes is one call to The Belmont Group and you can rest assured that our Part P electricians will complete your electrical job to the highest safety standard. Let us give you complete peace of mind when it comes to your property and its electrical installations.On completion of the electrical works, The Belmont Group will issue a NICEIC Installation Certificate and also inform the relevant Local Authority who will subsequently issue the Part P Certificate directly to you. If you sell the property at a later date, this Certificate may be necessary for the completion of sale.

Non Domestic

Get more out of your office

Do you need to save money with energy efficient installations? Do you need a working environment that helps your employees be more productive? At The Belmont Group we offer a better office electrical project management service. We can objectively project how cost effective your energy saving installations are so that before you decide on you purchase you know what your return on investment is.